RE: [MedievalSawdust] Att Master Will Pix of Mary Rose mugs, pls?

    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 5, 2006

      Short version:

      Film at 11 showed no clots.  I’m cleared for heavy combat at Lilies next week.

      Just as soon as the anesthesia wears off.

      Did you know that 8 cups of coffee a day for 20 years is bad for you?

      Will

      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 21, 2006
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Rettie" <tom@...> wrote:

        > --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "msgilliandurham"
        <msgilliandurham@>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > The reason I asked it that I'd always visialized leather hinges as
        > > being two long straps, like metal hinges.
        >
        > Here's a pictures that illustrates the other approach I was trying
        to describe:

        > http://www.his.com/~tom/Images/leatherhinge.jpg
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Tom R.
        > Blood and Sawdust
        > http://www.his.com/tom/index.html

        Great, thanks -- is this usage also conjectural, or can I tell my
        students "we know at least *somebody* did it this way, because
        there's this existing chest in this castle...."?

        Thanks for all your assistance --
        Gillian Durham