Greetings

  • Stefan von Kiel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 2:10 PM
      Hello,

      I am new to the list and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stefan von
      Kiel, mundanely known as Steve. In the SCA, I live in the Barony of
      Stierbach in Northern Atlantia. That's the Washington DC area for everyone
      else. I have worked with wood for many years but have only been serious
      about it for the past 2 years. I've been making period trestle tables,
      collapsing camp chairs, X chairs, different styles of chests, beds, clothing
      racks and foldinging tables. These have mostly been for SCA camping so tend
      to breakdown and pack small. I've been looking to make my projects as
      period as possible while still being usable for SCA camping.

      My current projects consist of a pair of matching trestle tables in maple, a
      chair based on the famous Glastonbury chair (without the carving), and an
      armoire that will breakdown and pack flat.

      If I may be of any help to anyone, please ask.

      Stefan von Kiel
      Dwarven Axe Armoury
      www.dwarvenaxe.com

    • Alfricr
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 12:24 AM
        Hello Stefan,

        I am HL Alfric Rolfson JdL, from the Barony of Three Mountains, Antir (Portland, OR)>

        Sounds interesting. Do You have any photographs of your work? If you do please share them.

        Here is some of my stuff including my versions Glastonbury Chair (including a baby chair called "The Glastonbaby chair".

        Enjoy!

        HL Alfric Rolfson, Sgnt Three Mountains.