Re: Wood alergens

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      On the topic of wood allergens (contact... not inhaled)...  I found a very interesting site:

      Lots of things to review.  Basic assessment 2% - 5% are likely to have/develop contact allergies with wood.  Not a big deal for the 95 -98% who don't... potentially significant to the percentage that does.

      Fascinating...   lots of scientific words... link to an on-line dictionary when reading if ya' want the full impact!

      Tra-la...
      Chas.

      ...and, Gillian... glad things are better... thanks to the poster who put up the link for the MSDS list on softwood sawdust... sheesh... I didn't even know it actually existed!!!  Cool...  a breathing filter in the shop ain't a bad idea anyway... the ol' nose hairs can only filter out so much of that stuff...