Greetings from a New member

  • Gomez Addams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      I just joined your group... I have done quite a bit of
      woodworking but I am not what I would call an expert by any means...
      I have a lot of woodworking tools, including a Shopsmith that I use
      to make projects and repair things around the house. I joined the
      SCA in December and am looking forward to making all my wooden
      gear... I just need patterns ...lots of patterns... I am looking
      forward to learning more from you and getting lots of ideas...