Re: [medievalsawdust] Woodworking Classes at University Atlantia #59

  • Tom Rettie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2003
      >The handouts for the linenfold class (which I'm teaching) will be up on my
      >website (see .sig) shortly before/after University. I don't know about the
      >rest of them (although I doubt Thomas/Finn has any planned for the
      >Roundtables).

      Actually, I think I might. The roundtables are sort of an experiment; the
      format seemed to work well for some other classes I've attended; there seem
      to be a lot of folks who have 5 or 10 minutes worth of cool stuff, but not
      enough to work up an entire class for. I was thinking I'll put together a
      couple of pages of basic stuff just as a starting point for discussions,
      but where we go from there is anyone's guess.

      And if you haven't checked out Ranulf's web site, you should, he's got a
      lot of interesting stuff there.

      Thomas
      (aka Fin)

      Tom Rettie tom@...