Attention all Lotto winners

  • Chuck Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006

      Wondering what to do with that wad of cash?  You too can own a piece of history, if the price is right…

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6276668512

      Charles Joiner

      Nowhere near that flush here in Caid.

    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2006
        That is not a wood working lathe!though it could be used of wood)
        Though I have one that was made when that one was put in storage.

        Jame Cunningham