HELP: Lost chuck key

  • eyesofblue5_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      I loaned a large, evil, old drill press and it came back minus the
      chuck key. Where can I find a replacement? It has a 5/8" chuck
      (therefore 1/2" keys are too small)it is a Mach 1 and from the paint
      it looks to be WW II vintage. The chuck has printed on it:
      16m/m JT3 and the teeth are rather course.

      YIS Teresa
    • Mark Schuldenfrei
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
        > I loaned a large, evil, old drill press and it came back minus the
        > chuck key. Where can I find a replacement? It has a 5/8" chuck
        > (therefore 1/2" keys are too small)it is a Mach 1 and from the paint
        > it looks to be WW II vintage. The chuck has printed on it:
        > 16m/m JT3 and the teeth are rather course.

        You might try http://froogle.google.com, where I found several:
        http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=5%2F8+chuck+key&btnG=Search+Froogle

        Tibor