Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 984

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 12:01 PM
      My Mother uses the same set up to get a quilt sndwiches correctly befor she
      moves it to the Quilting frame. When doing a Cal. King Quilt on the 4
      slats, it takes up the whole living room and you have to crawl under to get
      to the other side. Once in the quilting frame it only takes up 10 feet
      along one wall.

      James Cunningham