Re: [MedievalSawdust] Temptation was Wood suppliers

  • maf@gleichen.ca
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 23, 2006
      Since I moved to the country I've gotten better (except for online orders),
      about 10 years ago I worked in an office in Calgary and if I stood beside
      the receptionists desk I could see the Lee Valley store down the block, plus
      had to drive past it every night on the way home... I could hear it calling
      my name.

      Mark