Just a quick throw-back to "Fair Use"

  • Mark Schuldenfrei
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      I surely don't want us to go all off-topic again, but back a few
      weeks ago there was a spirited discussion to advise the list-owner
      on our opinions on the Fair Use doctrine and copyright.

      In case anyone here still cares, apparently Duke University has
      put out an online Comic Book on Fair Use doctrine.
      http://www.law.duke.edu/cspd/comics/

      PleaseOhPleaseOhPlease let us not use this as an excuse to go off
      topic, again.

      Tibor