Re: Lund Viking stool

  • vinlandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
      Hej,

      Another thing I learned in that conversation with the joiner was that
      the probable reason we see more three legged stools and such in that
      period rather than four was because the dirt and stone floors were
      anything but level. A four legged stool would almost always be
      rocking on two legs, whereas the three leggers would be stable. I
      forgo to mention that before. :-)