RE: [MedievalSawdust] Gulf Wars

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 73 , Feb 9, 2006
      Greetings, Master Will!

      On medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, you wrote:

      > I'll be there. I'm running the woodworking shop on Artisan's Row.

      I guess I'm your counterpart for Estrella War, since I'll be doing the
      woodworking shop at the Demo Center there (the equivalent of Artisan's Row,
      as far as I can tell).

      Please let me know how it works out. I've been trying to spark interest in
      on-site woodworking here, but without a lot of success. If you've had more
      luck with it, I'd sure like to know how you go about it.

      --Baron Johann von Drachenfels (John LaTorre)
    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 73 of 73 , Feb 13, 2006
        Vikings had a special wooden tool to use instead for a pump.....a bailing bucket.  As well as another that was more like a shovel.

        James Cunningham
        Also its worth mentioning that later period ships had pumps installed because they leaked allot