Re: First attempt at a dovetail joint

  • Dennis Heisey
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello all and thank you for the privledge of joining.

      When I was in Tech School, my first six months were spend making wood
      joints with hand tools. We started with half lap joints, then to mitre
      then on and on and the last one was a lap mitre. I understand you
      frustration, but thank you for allowing us to feel human! Dovetails
      are one of those things that if you are good at them, they are great,
      if you mess them up, they get expensive! I haven't done any hand
      joining since I got a shaper and a router, but I do miss the old days.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- Dennis Heisey <vze3yxfc@...> wrote:

        > Hello all and thank you for the privledge of
        > joining.

        Joining.....get it? He made a funny!

        http://mail.yahoo.com