New categories

  • Matt Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      Greetings,

      Salvatore' from the Historical Yellowpages here, the last post gave
      me the idea to add a few more categories to the Historical
      Yellowpages, those new categories are:

      WEAPON RACKS
      FIRE PITS
      POLES, STAFFS AND STANDS

      they can be found at: www.shypages.com

      Since I got the idea from this group, I thought I would let the
      merchants in this group know about it first.

      Best Regards,
      Salvatore'
      Publisher
      Salvatore's Historical Yellowpages: Found in every major studio and
      over 60 different prop, costume and related unions in Hollywood
      www.shypages.com