Congratulations

  • Tim Bray
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
      I would just like to issue a hearty congratulations to a couple of our list members.  Yesterday, Avery Austringer was inducted into the Order of the Laurel and Charles Oakley was inducted into the Order of the Pellican.

      Congratulations to both of you!  Hope to meet in person some day.

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Albion Works
      Furniture and Accessories
      For the Medievalist!
      www.albionworks.net
    • James Winkler
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
        Thanks guys… came a quite a surprise I can tell ya'…

        Chas.