new member info

  • Jim Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2003
      Hi
      I just added a file thqat will
      be sent to all new members.

      Thought I'de send it out here too
      for those that may have joined recently...

      Welcome new member!

      We are glad to see you have found us. This Group was started to give
      SCA ( and other ) woodworkers a place to talk and share information,
      ask questions, share photo's of their work and just to get to know
      each other.

      Check out the message archive ( if you have a lot of time to read past
      emails there is a lot of info there )

      Please check out the photo, links and file sections of the group's
      page. Feel free to add info that is related to our subject.
      ( abuse will get you removed )

      If you are a SCA merchant you can link your own page ( but don't be
      surprised if someone copies a design )

      If you want to add something and are having problems email me
      ( baronconal@... ) and I'll try to help

      Thanks and once again welcome!
      Baron Conal O'hAirt
      Jim Hart