Cluny Table

  • Tim Bray
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2003
      I've just created a quickie Web page with some photos of the cool Gothic
      table at the Cluny museum. Take a look and let me know if it looks OK!
      http://www.albionworks.net/Tables/ClunyTable.htm

      This is going to be a project of mine at some point.

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Albion Works
      Furniture and Accessories
      For the Medievalist!
      www.albionworks.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
        --- Tim Bray <tbray@...> wrote:
        > I've just created a quickie Web page with some
        > photos of the cool Gothic
        > table at the Cluny museum. Take a look and let me
        > know if it looks OK!
        > http://www.albionworks.net/Tables/ClunyTable.htm
        >
        > This is going to be a project of mine at some point.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Colin

        Looks great!

        want more!

        ( ok to be totally honest what I
        reaaly want is to be able to quit
        my job and spend all my time in
        my shop making stuff like this, not
        just looking at pictures.... )

        I just realized that we are not using the
        links area of the sawdust group.
        ( well two of us have )

        Can your page be added?

        Anyone one have other links?

        I'll try to add a few that I've got
        bookmarked.

        =====

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • Tim Bray
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
          >( ok to be totally honest what I
          > reaaly want is to be able to quit
          > my job and spend all my time in
          > my shop making stuff like this, not
          > just looking at pictures.... )

          Make sure you have a LOT of money saved up first...

          Colin

          Albion Works
          Furniture and Accessories
          For the Medievalist!