Newbie Question

  • lisette_and_tristan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2003
      I was wondering if one can use tung oil after staining a piece.

      Also, does anyone have pictures, plans, or a source for mirror boxes?
      Thanks!

      Tristan
    • Mikhalis@juno.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2003
          I've just created a quickie Web page with some photos of the cool Gothic
          table at the Cluny museum. Take a look and let me know if it looks OK!
          http://www.albionworks.net/Tables/ClunyTable.htm

          This is going to be a project of mine at some point.

          Cheers,
          Colin

          Albion Works
          Furniture and Accessories
          For the Medievalist!
          www.albionworks.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
            --- Tim Bray <tbray@...> wrote:
            > I've just created a quickie Web page with some
            > photos of the cool Gothic
            > table at the Cluny museum. Take a look and let me
            > know if it looks OK!
            > http://www.albionworks.net/Tables/ClunyTable.htm
            >
            > This is going to be a project of mine at some point.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Colin

            Looks great!

            want more!

            ( ok to be totally honest what I
            reaaly want is to be able to quit
            my job and spend all my time in
            my shop making stuff like this, not
            just looking at pictures.... )

            I just realized that we are not using the
            links area of the sawdust group.
            ( well two of us have )

            Can your page be added?

            Anyone one have other links?

            I'll try to add a few that I've got
            bookmarked.

            =====

            http://tax.yahoo.com
          • Tim Bray
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
              >( ok to be totally honest what I
              > reaaly want is to be able to quit
              > my job and spend all my time in
              > my shop making stuff like this, not
              > just looking at pictures.... )

              Make sure you have a LOT of money saved up first...

              Colin

              Albion Works
              Furniture and Accessories
              For the Medievalist!