Re: [medievalsawdust] Wood finishes

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003
      I have heard about doing this using just a framework and a plastic tarp
      taped to make a tent over your items, easier to adjust the size and gone
      when you are done. Just make sure you get a good seal to keep the ammonia
      in as long as you need it and keep the kids, pets, and stray animals away..
      Not the misquiotes... let them hang out as close as they want.....

      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm