Re: gluing green wood

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
      I believe that this started as a way to save money by using offcuts,
      but you should also consider your time, effort, other material costs
      (adhesives) and your yield (attempts - failures). It may be more
      effective to do this particular project traditionally, with more
      layers of thinner, dry wood. I find myself headed down this kind of
      path more often than I'd like to admit.

      Good luck,
      Eirikr Mjoksiglandi
      Ulfsvikings, Barony of Angels, Caid

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bill McNutt" <mcnutt@p...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006

        I drive other woodworkers in my area bananas ‘cause I throw away offcuts unless I have a SPECIFIC USE in mind for them.  Otherwise, I get BURIED.