Glue laminating green wood

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Have you tried Gorilla or one of the other Polyurethane glues? I would think that the water content of the green wood would make the polyurethane glue set up like a rock. You'd just have to use a bunch of claps to keep the foaming from pushing the laminations apart during curing. I haven't seen anything glued with a poly glue pull apart if it were glued with that much surface area.

      Just my two cents worth.

      Brian Broadaxe