Free plans

  • Bran
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      I just stumbled across a few easy woodworking plans which may be of
      interest to some. I was digging around the Porter Cable web site
      searching for rebates (I'm in the market for a brad nailer) and
      found that if you register for their Performance Crew, you can
      access a handful of plans in .pdf format. They are very simple but
      good for ideas. A couple of them are nearly period on their own (a
      gothic bench and a tresle table) and a few others could be modified
      for SCA use around the camp.

      http://www.porter-cable.com

      Like I said, they're pretty simple, but hey...they're free :)

      Bran

      Bran Du ap Dafydd
      http://www.stcarol.org