Re: [MedievalSawdust] Classes at Lilies War

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
      That decision is too tough for me ....I go to both.  They both have good A&S classes Lilies War has better target archery Gulf War has better combat archery.

      James Cunningham
      hi my names is Michael of Devonshire and i live in the east kingdom.  im not going to be to getthe time off to make it to strella but would be able to do gulf war or lily war i was wondering how are the classes atthose are they worth the trip for the classes i checked the web and they dont have lists up yet  i appreciate any help i can get Thanks Michael of Devonshire

    • Iason Vorax
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 22, 2006
        > While people are on the thought of classes they might want to think
        > about what classes they might bring to the 40th year celebrations in
        > AnTir this May 5-15.
        >
        > your servant,
        > mahee

        I am expecting there is going to be a lot of great woodworking going on.
        There is going to be a crafters village. They are working on classes now.
        Any of you fine folks coming from out of kingdom?

        I'm still at the wild dreaming stage:
        "Wouldn't it be fun to make a pole lathe on site then do some turning on
        site.
        And then how about starting with whole logs, doing some pit sawing, makings
        some boards, then making boxes. Then while we're at it, why not build
        a building on site. ..."

        Not that I know how to make any of that happen.
        But it is fun to dream. ;->

        Jason