Recliner at Estrella

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      For all of those who have expressed interest. I will be merchanting at Estrella and will have the most recent version of the Lazy Bjorn reclining throne with me for anyone wanting to check it out. I still do not have plans drawn up for the damn thing because I keep making modifications to it but I think this may be the last version that I make. I just picked up a 3 1/4 hp Hitachi router for Christmas so I'm able to actually do some nice edge work without making 5-6 passes. Yes I have had lawn mowers with less horsepower.

      Brian Broadaxe
      Enchanting Encampments
      Enchantedtents.com at such time as I actually finish the bloody website.