mastermyr tools?

  • Shane Stainton
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2005
      Hi all :)

      just wondering if I could bother anyone for some image scans / list of's
      in concern with the Mastermyr tools... I've decided to undertake a
      project this winter and sping, (and in all liklihood the following
      summer and fall heh) of making firstly the tool collection and then
      the chest using said tools. darned if I could find a copy of "The
      Mastermyr Find:A Viking Age Tool Chest from Gotland" on ebay, amazon,
      or abe so I throw meself upon the mercy of the group ^^.
      any and all pics, txt, and links would be greatly appreciated please
      email to shane@...
      PS if anyone has a copy of the book that they'd be interested in
      bartering for, Fergal the Boteller at yer service! maker of fyne
      botells and costrels! *grins* (be warned though im fairly backlogged
      till Mid Feb)
      Yours in Service
      Shane Stainton
    • Don Bowen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2005
        At 12/24/2005, you wrote:
        Mastermyr Find:A Viking Age Tool Chest from Gotland" on ebay, amazon,
        or abe so I throw meself upon the mercy of the group ^^.

        I bought my copy from http://www.horseshoes.com/supplies/alphabet/piehtoolco/homepage.htm about a year ago.
        Don Bowen
        http://www.braingarage.com
      • James W. Pratt, Jr.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
          I have one copy ISBN: 0-9650755-1-6 Larson Pub Co. 5426 E. Hwy 246 Lompoc CA
          93436 Try them direct befor you give up.

          James Cunningham
          > just wondering if I could bother anyone for some image scans / list of's
          > in concern with the Mastermyr tools... I've decided to undertake a
          > project this winter and sping, (and in all liklihood the following
          > summer and fall heh) of making firstly the tool collection and then
          > the chest using said tools. darned if I could find a copy of "The
          > Mastermyr Find:A Viking Age Tool Chest from Gotland" on ebay, amazon,
          > or abe so I throw meself upon the mercy of the group ^^.
          > any and all pics, txt, and links would be greatly appreciated please
          > email to shane@...
          > PS if anyone has a copy of the book that they'd be interested in
          > bartering for, Fergal the Boteller at yer service! maker of fyne
          > botells and costrels! *grins* (be warned though im fairly backlogged
          > till Mid Feb)
          > Yours in Service
          > Shane Stainton
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • John LaTorre
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
            > >Mastermyr Find:A Viking Age Tool Chest from Gotland" on ebay, amazon,
            > >or abe so I throw meself upon the mercy of the group ^^.

            You can buy it directly from the publisher, as I did.

            The volume is available from Larson Publishing for $19.95 post paid.

            Larson Publishing Company
            5426 E. Hwy 246
            Lompoc CA 93436
            mailto:larbooks@...

            If you're in California, you'd probably have to add sales tax to that ...
            figure another 7.5%

            Baron Johann von Drachenfels (John LaTorre)
          • Don Bowen
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
              At 12/25/2005, you wrote:
              I have one copy ISBN: 0-9650755-1-6 Larson Pub Co. 5426 E. Hwy 246 Lompoc CA 93436  Try them direct befor you give up.

              You call Norm directly but he seems to be getting a bit more forget full.
              Don Bowen
              http://www.braingarage.com