Re: [medievalsawdust] Wood finishes

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2003

      > Now. if I can just convince m'Lady to let me build
      > an ammonia vapor chamber in the back yard.
      >
      > Chas.

      How to convince your m'Lady....

      step 1. Start to build a fuming chamber in
      the basement.

      I think step 2 should be obvious....

      step 2. Offer to move it to the backyard.

      =====

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • john j tobako
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2003
        > > Now. if I can just convince m'Lady to let me build
        > > an ammonia vapor chamber in the back yard.
        > >
        > > Chas.
        > >
        > How to convince your m'Lady....
        >
        > step 1. Start to build a fuming chamber in
        > the basement.
        >
        > I think step 2 should be obvious....
        >
        > step 2. Offer to move it to the backyard.

        step 3. plead to be let back in...

        john tobako

        Only $9.95 per month!
        Visit www.juno.com
      • Dan Baker
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003
          I have heard about doing this using just a framework and a plastic tarp
          taped to make a tent over your items, easier to adjust the size and gone
          when you are done. Just make sure you get a good seal to keep the ammonia
          in as long as you need it and keep the kids, pets, and stray animals away..
          Not the misquiotes... let them hang out as close as they want.....

          --
          YIS,

          Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
          Privateer to the Midrealm