Re: something kinda cool

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16 11:37 AM
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, <maf@g...> wrote:

      > seems to have a little problem, everytime I enter my city it says
      it's not
      > in alberta canada but in lower saxony germany...

      Ah the joy of small towns (since mine town has a zio-code, it knows
      about it, all 403 people)

      Ralg
      AnTir
    • maf@gleichen.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16 12:31 PM
        I cheated and entered in Calgary since it's about 1 million souls and was in
        it's database, were as Gleichen is not (except as a german city). we are
        sitting at about 350 people here of which about a dozen are SCA'ers.

        Mark