Re: [MedievalSawdust] something kinda cool

  • maf@gleichen.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
      seems to have a little problem, everytime I enter my city it says it's not
      in alberta canada but in lower saxony germany...

      Mark

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, <maf@g...> wrote:

        > seems to have a little problem, everytime I enter my city it says
        it's not
        > in alberta canada but in lower saxony germany...

        Ah the joy of small towns (since mine town has a zio-code, it knows
        about it, all 403 people)

        Ralg
        AnTir
      • maf@gleichen.ca
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
          I cheated and entered in Calgary since it's about 1 million souls and was in
          it's database, were as Gleichen is not (except as a german city). we are
          sitting at about 350 people here of which about a dozen are SCA'ers.

          Mark