Re: [MedievalSawdust] Woodworking at Estrella

  • Johann Friedrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2005
      I've been attending Estrella War for close to 15 years now, and I never
      seem to have the time to stop by the period encampment. I really did mean
      to stop by last year, but between the rain, rapier, and archery, I just
      didn't seem to find the time. My shaving bench and tool bench have been
      used as normal benches more than they have for any woodworking at events.

      If anyone is going to bring their stuff out, I would LOVE to stop by and
      take a look, but I just can't promise I'll be able to work on anything.

      Ken Bowley yahoo@...
      AKA: Lord Johann Friedrich http://www.trod.org