Re: [MedievalSawdust] membership count

  • Anthony Lok
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005

      Yep...A nice group of people with great info!

      Karl Von Zoeller

      Barony of Seleone, GA

      Hail to the new King!!!!!

    • Iason Vorax
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2005
        I just noticed that Wikipedia has recently included an article on Roy:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Underhill

        There is a link to and article about his show, but no page there yet.
        I am sure that people on this list would have some useful contributions
        to the pages,
        if anyone is interested.

        Cheers,

        Jason the Voracious