Re: [MedievalSawdust] membership count

  • mmchiliman60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
      as you can see you did a great job thanks for starting it ive learned alot thru here Michael of Devonshire
    • Anthony Lok
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005

        Yep...A nice group of people with great info!

        Karl Von Zoeller

        Barony of Seleone, GA

        Hail to the new King!!!!!

      • Iason Vorax
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2005
          I just noticed that Wikipedia has recently included an article on Roy:

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Underhill

          There is a link to and article about his show, but no page there yet.
          I am sure that people on this list would have some useful contributions
          to the pages,
          if anyone is interested.

          Cheers,

          Jason the Voracious