Re: [MedievalSawdust] Trebuchet Plans

  • DeLois B. Helm
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
      Try Dried out Marshmellows (let them get really hard)....If you step on grapes, they become slippery, and a mess.

      Mary Rose

      Su Ralston <suralston@...> wrote:
      Karl von Lagerstein wrote:
      > intend to start small with a tabletop version that I can launch grapes

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • DeLois B. Helm
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005

         "The Algorthmic beauty of the Trebuchet," but it has moved or disappeared, and I'm too lazy to Google for it right now.

        http://www.algobeautytreb.com/

      • Greg Herring
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
          --- Su Ralston <suralston@...> wrote:
          > There is an SCA Siege Weapons group on Yahoo... you could do a search to
          > find them. They would love to help.

          We're located at: SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com

          Lord Ormgeirr Ormarrsson
          - Baronial Siege Marshal of Bergental
          - East Kingdom Siege Engineers Webminister