RE: [MedievalSawdust] RE: 'traditional' projects?

  • Arthur Slaughter
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 24, 2005
      For me it was the fact that I had a pocket knife in my hand from the time I
      can remember. I was doing all kinds of small carvings from the age of about
      six. From there it went to a huge amount of Native American crafts and Boy
      Scout things to keeping the old house together that My ex and I bought.
      Later came a refinishing shop and the upholstery business. Dulcimers,
      drums, and I have no idea how many chests later I got into turning. Now my
      main source if income(sparce in this economy) is from my face plate
      turnings.
      THLFinn