3 phase 1 hp motor

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      remember the lathe?

      I've decided that I'm just gonna replace the three
      phase motor with a 1 or 2 phase motor.

      So I've got a three phase motor to get rid of....
      ( hoping to sell or trade .... )

      Anyone know anyone that might be interested
      in a 1HP 3 phase motor with a variable speed
      controller built in? I have heard from the guy
      that modified the lather originally. He tells me
      it was a $2000 unit new.

      I'm just looking to make enough to pay for a nice
      1 or 2 phase motor and maybe some lathe tools....

      or to trade for same....

      Thought I'd ask friends before I went to Ebay.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com