Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 867

  • Robert Waldbauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      Trying to remember back 46+ years... My first woodworking project was a wooden 'sword' -- a
      length of lattice with two smaller pieces as a crossguard; that was followed by a 'better'
      sword, with a beveled edge. Then I made a simple box, then a chessboard. First 'real'
      construction was a twig chair (which lasted about 25 years before rotting away...). I never
      really made any of the usual things that others did...