Website back up

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2005
      OK, my website is back up for the Glastonbury style chair and the weighted banner stand.

      http://www.freewebs.com/lordrhys/Index.html

      Or at least until the bandwidth is used up again.  It will be moved to a much better site in the near future to prevent these little problems

      Thanks for waiting

      -Rhys

    • Logan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 21, 2005
        i got nothing when i tried to view these files.

        i would be happy to host them on one of my servers for you until you find a real server to use.  drop me a line if you want me to.

        best regards
        logan

        www.ebonwoulfe.com

        Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

        If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2005
          Thanks Logan,

          I might have to take you up on that I'll give my neighbor another week or so.  He has a T-1 site and is willing to give me almost unlimited bandwidth free of charge.

          -Rhys

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005

              Now, this is the website that is permenantly replacing the one from before.  The old one will stay up for a few months as a mirror.  This one has no bandwidth or download limits

              http://noonelike.us/~rhys/

              -Rhys

              --