Re: [medievalsawdust] Pennsic Project?

  • Joseph Hayes
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003
      --- Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
      > check this out, maybe it will help
      > Worked great for me.

      I have a wall tent, so it won't work for me. I'll have to draw up
      something free-standing that will work with our roof slant and height.

      BTW, Conal... I bought a copy of Vitruvius's "Ten Books on
      Architecture" at Half Prince Books. I picked it up for his comments on
      different woods as building materials, but also found chapters on water
      clock and siege weapons.

      UvL

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • Dan Baker
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003
        Very nice Conal, Quick and easy, I'll have to make a couple for Angel and I

        --
        YIS,

        Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
        Privateer to the Midrealm

        Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
        ...Take time to dance in the rain...

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003

          > BTW, Conal... I bought a copy of Vitruvius's "Ten
          > Books on
          > Architecture" at Half Prince Books. I picked it up
          > for his comments on
          > different woods as building materials, but also
          > found chapters on water
          > clock and siege weapons.
          >
          > UvL

          Cool! How about a ISBN?
          and the exact title?

          =====

          http://platinum.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003
            wrote:

            > > BTW, Conal... I bought a copy of Vitruvius's "Ten
            > > Books on
            > > Architecture" at Half Prince Books. I picked it
            > up
            > > for his comments on
            > > different woods as building materials, but also
            > > found chapters on water
            > > clock and siege weapons.
            > >
            > > UvL
            > >

            > Cool! How about a ISBN?
            > and the exact title?

            oh yea... how much?
            did they have more than one copy?

            =====

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 2, 2003
              > Cool! How about a ISBN? and the exact title?

              Check out http://store.yahoo.com/doverpublications/0486206459.html

              UvL

              http://tax.yahoo.com