Book for sale

  • Joseph Hayes
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 11, 2005
      Posted with the permission of the moderator.

      I have a new copy of "Oak Furniture: The British Tradition" by
      Chinnery. It retails for $100 on Amazon.com, but I'm selling it for
      $75 with shipping included (money orders and US buyers only please).
      The book has minor damage to the spine and dust cover, where it looks
      like it may have been dropped or bumped into. Pictures available upon
      request.

      First come, first servered to those that reply offlist to
      von_landstuhl@...

      Amazon link for reference:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1851490132/102-0180361-6049708?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance

      Thanks,