Re: [MedievalSawdust] Glastonbury Style Chair

  • rfultz@up.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
      My compliments for your work on the link, it is appreciated.

      Rick

      Dan Baker
      <LordRhys@gmail.c
      om

      10/05/2005 06:24
      PM

      Around Pennsic I had requests for a plans for Glastonbury Style Chairs.
      Took me a bit of work (I hate my CAD program), but here goes nothin.

      http://www.freewebs.com/lordrhys/Index.html

      If anyone has trouble with it let me know, it's a largish file 2.5 megs.
      As always, free to use.

      -Rhys
    • chris roberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
        I tried to go to your site and it would not open. Do
        you still have it up?
        Chris

        --- Dan Baker <LordRhys@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all
        >
        > Around Pennsic I had requests for a plans for
        > Glastonbury Style Chairs. Took
        > me a bit of work (I hate my CAD program), but here
        > goes nothin.
        >
        > http://www.freewebs.com/lordrhys/Index.html
        >
        > If anyone has trouble with it let me know, it's a
        > largish file 2.5 megs. As
        > always, free to use.
        >
        > -Rhys

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • Dan Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
          http://noonelike.us/~rhys/

          Just checked it.  shouldn't be any problems

          -Rhys

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          http://farechase.yahoo.com

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LmiolB/TM