Glastonbury Style Chair

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
      Greetings all

      Around Pennsic I had requests for a plans for Glastonbury Style Chairs.  Took me a bit of work (I hate my CAD program), but here goes nothin.

      http://www.freewebs.com/lordrhys/Index.html

      If anyone has trouble with it let me know, it's a largish file 2.5 megs.  As always, free to use.

      -Rhys
    • rfultz@up.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
        My compliments for your work on the link, it is appreciated.

        Rick

        Dan Baker
        <LordRhys@gmail.c
        om

        10/05/2005 06:24
        PM

        Around Pennsic I had requests for a plans for Glastonbury Style Chairs.
        Took me a bit of work (I hate my CAD program), but here goes nothin.

        http://www.freewebs.com/lordrhys/Index.html

        If anyone has trouble with it let me know, it's a largish file 2.5 megs.
        As always, free to use.

        -Rhys
      • chris roberts
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
          I tried to go to your site and it would not open. Do
          you still have it up?
          Chris

          --- Dan Baker <LordRhys@...> wrote:

          > Greetings all
          >
          > Around Pennsic I had requests for a plans for
          > Glastonbury Style Chairs. Took
          > me a bit of work (I hate my CAD program), but here
          > goes nothin.
          >
          > http://www.freewebs.com/lordrhys/Index.html
          >
          > If anyone has trouble with it let me know, it's a
          > largish file 2.5 megs. As
          > always, free to use.
          >
          > -Rhys

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com

          __________________________________
          http://farechase.yahoo.com
        • Dan Baker
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
            http://noonelike.us/~rhys/

            Just checked it.  shouldn't be any problems

            -Rhys

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://farechase.yahoo.com

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LmiolB/TM