Recliner pattern

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 8:09 PM
      Brian
      some time ago there was some talk about plans for your recliner, have
      you worked out any yet? if you have I would like to know how you made
      it recline
      David

      Actually I haven't been tinkering with the recliner in a few months, I've been working on a new and improved chair design. I'm still working on the final design for the recliner, but I can tell you this. It has a compound leverage mechanism that pivots from the bottom of the seat and connects the back to the front panel. I'd probably finish the final design (this one works, I just love to tinker with things until I'm reasonably satisfied and I'm hard to satisfy) but I don't use the recliner at events. I made a break down leather upholstered chaise lounge that I find more comfortable and at least as decadent. Smiley emoticon

      Brian Broadaxe