Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Rope beds for cars

  • Trevor Payne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
      Air Mattresses (especially Coleman) will not necessarily match the diminsions of a tradition bed mattress. Infact they will vary in size depending on the brand you use.

      I found this out the hard way after making a bed for a friend and then he tried to cram his Coleman mattress into it. A regular mattress worked fine. But for some reason air mattresses are shaped differently.

      Aiden