"Period" looking locks

  • thecastlebeast
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Greetings!

      A little bit of searching turned up the following
      sites [please note - I have no connection with any
      of these merchants, nor have I bought from them]:

      Iron Gate Hardware (located in DE)
      http://www.irongatehardware.com
      They have a summer sale (well, 5% off)
      Use Coupon Code: summerpromo05
      [personally, I'm drooling a bit over item
      number WIGBP, made by Acorn]

      Medieval Weaponry
      http://www.medieval-weaponry.com/index.html
      Has a good-looking reproduction padlock
      [item #KNE851] for about $30.

      Send Armoury
      http://sendarmoury.com

      ~Creature~
      Replica Bank Chest Transfer Lock [item
      29-717] is outside SCA period, but may be
      acceptable in appearance - it's $26.

      WAIT! I just found the identical lock for
      $20 here:
      http://www.tomstores.com/pastbox.html

      Some other sites:

      Ball & Ball