hurricane recovery efforts and this list
- I'd like to say a couple things....
1. Everyone please remain polite. Situations like this
can cause emotions to run a little on the high side.
Remember that it is harder to convey emotion via
Things can sound vastly differnt than they are
2. Right now the needs of the hurricane victims are
the same whether they are in the SCA or not. As things
return to normal those needs change and become more
specific. There are projects that take time to do, but
those things can wait for the necessities of life to
3. Duplicated efforts can sometimes be wasted efforts.
4. If you want to help, please do. See #3.
5. I recommend looking for talent here and organizing
the actual work on a list that is dedicated to that
effort already. see #3. Not everyone that does what we
do is one this list. Someone else may already be
working in the same thing.
6. I'm happy to see that members of this list care and
want to help those that need it.
Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
Aude Aliquid Dignum
' Dare Something Worthy '
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page