Re: Helping Gleann Abhann Regalia

  • msgilliandurham
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
      Yes, absolutely!

      Part of the not-feeling-helpless is being able to control the help
      you get and not having help forced on you -- so much of what has
      happened has been forced on them ...

      Gillian

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bill McNutt" <mcnutt@p...>

    • Lew Newby
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
        Yes I am in contact with them. They are putting together a list of
        things and should have more info over the weekend and into next week.

        Carolingia has already offered up a set of thrones.

        The Royal Heirs will be getting back to me and are certainly
        appreciative of the effort everyone is making.

        Farin

        Lew Newby Jr.
        dragon@...
        ****** Draco Aliquando Vincent ******
        (At some time the dragon shall conquer)
      • Arthur Slaughter
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
          I do turnedware(wooden) and chests ket me know if my assistance is needed.
          THL Finn Mac Art
          Northshield