RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Helping Gleann Abhann Regalia

    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
      The original point, however, is valid:

      We need to hear what THEY say they need, and then try to help. I'm holding
      onto my resources until I hear from Bri.

      Master William McNaughton, CL
      http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
        Yes, absolutely!

        Part of the not-feeling-helpless is being able to control the help
        you get and not having help forced on you -- so much of what has
        happened has been forced on them ...

        Gillian

        wrote:
        > The original point, however, is valid:
        >
        > We need to hear what THEY say they need, and then try to help. I'm
        holding
        > onto my resources until I hear from Bri.
        >
        > Master William McNaughton, CL
        > http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood

      • Lew Newby
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
          Yes I am in contact with them. They are putting together a list of
          things and should have more info over the weekend and into next week.

          Carolingia has already offered up a set of thrones.

          The Royal Heirs will be getting back to me and are certainly
          appreciative of the effort everyone is making.

          Farin

          Lew Newby Jr.
          dragon@...
          ****** Draco Aliquando Vincent ******
          (At some time the dragon shall conquer)
        • Arthur Slaughter
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
            I do turnedware(wooden) and chests ket me know if my assistance is needed.
            THL Finn Mac Art
            Northshield