Upcoming Auction

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      Greetings to the list,

      My Good Wife, Lady Angelline, is running an auction in September at Baroness
      Wars in the Barony of White Waters. She requested that I post if anyone we
      know here (heck even those we don't know) would like to donate an item to
      benefit The Pale. So if anyone has a project they are not using anymore, or
      would like to make an item, please let me know. Or just contact my Lady at
      Angellinelapetite@...

      Baroness War will be a new event with a rather unique setup. The first of a
      border dispute bettween Andelcrag and White Waters. The two Baronesses have
      set up the rules. Last I heard, there will be a shopping point, a auction
      point, a A&S point, a gift to Baroness from opposing Baron point, and a 1/2
      point for fighting and a 1/2 point for fencing. The Ladies control the war
      guys, we are just there to fight a bit and carry their purchases.

      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm