An appology to a lady woodworker...

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Oh... and to the lady on the list who I met at Pennsic and who wanted to show me her bed...  [HEY... HEY...  it was purely in the interest of woodworkin...  I'm a happily married man for Pete's Sake!!!]...   Sorry I didn't get down to the Bog...  life got hectic and I never was able to break an evening free...   next year perhaps???

      Still it was a pleasure meeting you...  just wish I could have seen your handy work...