plywood thrones

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2005
      My personal choice for these chairs is 3/4" birch/maple from Home Depot. It has Birch on one face and Maple on the other. Some of it has some gorgeous grain. Around here, it also costs less than A/B pine while having an almost furniture grade finish and it weighs less than pine and is stronger too. With one sheet I get a chair and either a foot stool or a side table depending on how I want to use it.

      Brian Broadaxe