RE: [medievalsawdust] Thank you!

  • Schuster, Robert L.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 7:03 AM

      Speaking of shave horses, it seems like I've started quite the
      disturbance over at Regia. So far no one can find their documentation
      for the shave horse that they have on their website~! Oooops! ;o> They
      say they are still looking, and will let me know what they find out
      about it. When they do, I'll pass it along here.

       --you bad girl;)

      Halvgrimr
      actually enjoying watching them sweat;)